In order to use the Website to submit comments, interact with other users, post reviews, and upload recommendations, you will need to create an account. To set up an account, you expressly consent to our collection of several types of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable, indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of, and interaction with, the Website (collectively, “Usage Information”).
When you create your account, we may ask you to provide Personal Information. Depending upon the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
• e-mail address
• date of birth
• mailing address
• mobile phone number
• credit card information
• other personal information as necessary
Also, your email address and/or your domain name may be automatically recognized when you visit our Website.
You may choose not to provide any Personal Information that we ask for. However, we only ask for as much Personal Information as is necessary to complete the activity you are requesting. As such, if you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in that activity or the full functions of the Website.
Use of Information Collected.
We use your information for only the following business purposes:
• to provide the services you request;
• to respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
• to analyze, manage and improve the Website
• to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Website; or
• for any other specific business purpose stated at the time you provide your information.
Thank you for visiting our site.